Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

+3
Moeiii
Versatile
Stardango
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 Empty The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

Post by Stardango Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Universe 35 , New chapter needed.

The ZEN Alliance is looking for a player to start a chapter in universe 35, there are still 4'700 players in this universe, It is a good universe and the zen would do well in it.

So we are looking for A player to become a leader and chapter founder, in universe 35, and then for some of the zen team to join this universe to support this move, we need to expand the ZEN and keep the name alive. this new chapter will be fully supported by the ZEN

Please post below any comments on this suggestion, and voice any interest you have in becoming active in uni 35 as a chapter of ZEN

I look forward to your comments!

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 Empty Re: The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

Post by Versatile Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

I tryed to join but it say's server is full Sad

Versatile
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 Empty Re: The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

Post by Stardango Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Versatile wrote:I tried to join but it say's server is full Sad

Not sure why this is: perhaps its due to the new merger coming up! please keep me posted with any information you dig up and to all members that want to join uni 35 just keep trying for now and if you are a ogame board member ask on the board, as i will soon ok,

below a link about the new universe merger!

http://board.ogame.org/board684-ogame-org/board685-general/674979-merging-unis-news-discussion-post/
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 am

alright i singed up for uni 35
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 am

Moeiii wrote:alright i singed up for uni 35

Thanks for the support, however i am getting reports uni 35 is closed for the moment, saying uni full! however we still intend to populate this universe, I am a member of uni 35, so give it time my friends and when ogame get it sorted we are in ok
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I hear that Uni35 has been full for years. As the only 5x universe, any spots that open are immediately taken. Furthermore, more and more people go into perpetual V-Mode with bought dark matter on the accounts. Which of course makes said accounts impossible to delete, by German law.

...Or so I've heard. Point is, don't think it's just you who's having trouble getting into Uni35. I wish I could say Nod would support your efforts, but alas, we must first establish Brotherhood, Unity, and Peace within Uni22 before we take on other projects.
Kane
Kane
"NOD" Alliance: Allies to ZEN

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-11

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Nod22/index.php?act=s

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Anytime davy....idk how i manged to get in but i did it! lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:18 am

Moeiii wrote:Anytime davy....idk how i manged to get in but i did it! lol

Well if you are in, please send me a pm to stardango in uni 35 as i am in that uni ok, I want you to create a "ZEN Alliance" (chapter) ok That will be a challenge for you, but you will do it, the good part is, i am in uni 35 and rank 432, so i can support you, try to colonise near me, that should be easy as i have eleven planets,

The surprise is I have an alliance going, Yes its "TT Rule Alliance", the sister alliance to the "Zen", so when you get Your "ZEN" Chapter up and running, we will become allied ok. and work as one alliance , just like i do in universe io!

you were lucky to get into the universe 35, I am delighted, thanks, you are now a budding Chapter leader,

Keep me posted, and i will help you set up your new ZEN chapter,

Kind Regards
Davy

Ps, I see you in uni 35, I have pmed you and sent buddy request ok

Last edited by Stardango on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 am

Thank you for this opportunity hopefully it'll be prosperous, so far in that uni its been going great i got myself a good planet at lvl 17 ill be making 12k metal/hr!! thats nuts! Lol. Alright dude, I got this Wink. im like a hot potato Very Happy WE ARE THE HOT POTATOS! lolz.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 am

Moeiii wrote:Thank you for this opportunity hopefully it'll be prosperous, so far in that uni its been going great i got myself a good planet at lvl 17 ill be making 12k metal/hr!! thats nuts! Lol. Alright dude, I got this Wink. im like a hot potato Very Happy WE ARE THE HOT POTATOS! lolz.

Ok cool! just relax and take your time! when you are ready set up a "ZEN" in uni 35, just when you are ready ok. no rush, we will help you stage by stage if you need it, then when you have it set up and all your pages done etc, internal and external, I can look at them for you, if you want i can give you my page coding to copy and paste as template, then you can edit to your taste etc, but it would let you have a ready page etc.

all in time, relax and enjoy this fun part, its agreat uni to be in.. lol

Your bud

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:37 am

Haha it definitively is, faster than normal thats for sure lol. Ill probably be able to set it up like next week or this weekend maybe. Ill keep you posted for sure about that. As for the page i know how to do it, i might have forgotten some stuff but i know the general idea of it, and if you want the alliance page to be the same i dont care it can be whatever you want, along with my own theme ofcourse Smile lol. I think you might like my theme Very Happy

TTFN (:

Moe.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am

Moeiii wrote:Haha it definitively is, faster than normal thats for sure lol. Ill probably be able to set it up like next week or this weekend maybe. Ill keep you posted for sure about that. As for the page i know how to do it, i might have forgotten some stuff but i know the general idea of it, and if you want the alliance page to be the same i dont care it can be whatever you want, along with my own theme ofcourse Smile lol. I think you might like my theme Very Happy

TTFN (:

Moe.

Not at all you make it your page with your ideas ok!

As long as your tag is : "ZEN" and it may have your individual name after that ok "ZEN" ........ / ........... ok and it must say "ZEN" for the tag, so when players look in the galaxy veiw, it reads "ZEN" other than that its your chapter you run it your way as you will be the chapter, founder, Leader ok

" Leader "IMADV8" will help you by setting up a sub forum for you when the time is right for you and him, he is our second in command for the ZEN, a great guy!

chat soon I need to sleep ok

Kind regards to my buddy!

Last edited by Stardango on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 am

Alright. Ill keep ya posted!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by notagain Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:57 am

Morning

i have been able to create and account on 35 and i am willing to help out

notAgain

notagain
Private
Private

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:59 am

Hey not....Wanna be my queen? >.> lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by notagain Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 am

Queen maybe not. but some other position sure Razz

notagain
Private
Private

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 am

hahaha Jack, Archbishop, or Black Knight...so far those are the only ones who are in power and each of them can manage only one thing in the alliance...im telling you, you want the queen shes next inline for the "Throne" lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:58 am

letting your fun take over wont get you many takers... give the officer names real and legit names... set it up with positions that will let the officers take pride in there jobs...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 am

i understand, i still have A LOT of work to do and im not going to half-ass anything on this one. Im just trying to come up with ideas and let them snowball and see what i can get from them >Smile this is all temporary, plus you do need a little bit of fun in there Smile
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

gorku wrote:letting your fun take over wont get you many takers... give the officer names real and legit names... set it up with positions that will let the officers take pride in there jobs...

Yes my friend "Moeiii" Trust what My friend "gorku" is saying! it makes good sence ok

and relax, a little ok, we know you will do a good job for Zen, and i am in uni 35 any way, as your allied support and confidant!

Your buddy

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:04 pm

notagain wrote:Morning

i have been able to create and account on 35 and i am willing to help out

notAgain

I thank you for your support in uni 35 ZEN, You will get a position in the alliance "Moeiii" has promised you this , and with a title that is pleasing to you and the community ok

I will pm you in uni 35 soon ok!

Many thanks!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

UNI 35 IS THE BOMB!!!!! afro
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am

maybe i should take a look huh? but three right now is enough for me... well four if i talk about 38...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

takes a lot of time thats for sure
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next