Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes!

2 posters

Go down

I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes! Empty I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes!

Post by Stardango Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I announce that the ZEN hydra universe will now have a new leader and founder, the player is called "Talbot"

I "Stardango" pass the leaders roll onto my successor "Talbot"

I thank all players for their support to the universe hydra and to me personally, I hope you all are successful with the alliance .

I also announce that I have disbanded the universe 22 ZEN alliance due to low numbers, there is no ZEN in uni 22 now!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes! Empty Re: I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes!

Post by mxtape Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:26 am

What caused your choice to quit Hydra?

mxtape
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes! Empty Re: I announce that the ZEN hydra universe and universe 22 have had new changes!

Post by Stardango Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:44 am

mxtape wrote:What caused your choice to quit Hydra?

Very simple to answer, People spend lots of their time creating alliances and forums, however sometimes the players prefer to play the game in an alliance but really as solo players, I have found that players seldom use the forum and communicate less with each other in alliances, I have not just handed over hydra to a new leader , but have also handed over TT Rule alliance to new leaders and disbanded universe 22, I am no Longer leading any alliance in ogame, I have given up all my accounts, but for universe 22 account and universe 35, uni 35 is on v mode, and will be for a long time to come, uni 22, I am waiting on the merger, so having just two accounts at a high rank, and no responsibility as a chapter leader, i can now enjoy the game as a player, however i will only play one universe at a time, v modding in rotation, and not joining any alliance, just playing solo!

I lost heart with the players in all the universes, as i see a large turn around of players from year to year, but at least I handed my creations over to good leaders!

Thanks for asking!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mxtape Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 am

Cool, I was just curious. Good luck with whatever youre moving onto.

Cheers.

mxtape
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 pm

mxtape wrote:Cool, I was just curious. Good luck with whatever you're moving onto.

Cheers.

Thanks, as I say I have an account in uni 35, and I am a member of the below Zen branch , leader is : "Moeii"
Name: Zennian Knights
Tag: ZEN K.
As for hydra i am Not playing any account in that uni now, therefore I handed the chapter over to "talbot" to run!
I will remain in the zen as a leader, and help out where and when needed, i worked hard to try to keep zen on the map, however the game is changing and to what end i don't know!

Zen has my full support as always!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down