Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

+3
Moeiii
Versatile
Stardango
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 - Page 2 Empty Re: The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

Post by gorku Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am

yes it does... even more with the job of leader... you'll see Twisted Evil
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 - Page 2 Empty Re: The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a; ZEN chapter in universe 35

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

hahaha....noooooooooooooooooooo "as im falling into the darkness" lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 am

lol!
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 am

just as a side note you might want to make a uni 35 account. cuz there is some free space right now.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Moeiii wrote:just as a side note you might want to make a uni 35 account. cuz there is some free space right now.

Its time now you had a uni 35 sub forum! If you ask the the second in command "IMADV8" to do this he will create it for you as he is our forum master!
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 am

You're all set. Sorry it took me so long, it's been a hectic week. My classes ramped up the schoolwork on me all of a sudden, my car broke down, and I lost my job.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 am

ouch man that sucks /: my car broke down on me last week, so i had to walk to college to and back in Florida's HOT weather, it was nasty v.v
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Moeiii wrote:ouch man that sucks /: my car broke down on me last week, so i had to walk to college to and back in Florida's HOT weather, it was nasty v.v

"IMADV8"
Is our forum master and in reality second in command! he works hard to keep the forum in shape, we as leaders support him as best we can! and we are all unhappy he has lost his job, we hope he gets a new job soon!

And a special praise to "Lord Vader" as he is the Founder and Leader to the ZEN.

Glad you have the universe 35 sub-forum up and running!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Account give away in th eogame board http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board193-account-tradings-offers-and-searches/board194-account-offers/

The ZEN Alliance are looking for a player to start a;    ZEN chapter in universe 35 - Page 2 Avatar-15417

Today, 4:38am

390k point acct giveaway

Account Name: Ubercow
Alliance (and if the account is alliance bound): UTSA. We'd really like
it if you stayed within our alliance (we're really nice people)
Type (Miner / Fleeter / Turtle): miner/ turtle
Gamestats Link: gamestats says it's down.
Any extra information you’d like to add:

First priority will be given to people in our alliance who want to trade up, but if no one wants it, it's up for grabs.

Thanks

Uni 35, UTSA.

All applications are welcome.

Keep in mind ZEN team that you could take the account and remain with this alliance, or in a month or so defect to ZEN ! o did i say that oops!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 am

someone should take it and do what the un-named person said... if it was higher i would think about it... oh no i wouldnt... Evil or Very Mad
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2