Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Jokes

3 posters

Go down

Funny Jokes Empty Funny Jokes

Post by mordred Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 am

well forum is kinda dead so i thought some junny jokes would be nice

i found this one funny:

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

post your own so we can have a good laugh
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Funny Jokes Empty Re: Funny Jokes

Post by Schakat Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

my jokes are usually related to the people and random things me and my friends know

Common OGame jokes are like 'I have to wake up at 4 AM to fleetsafe' and back in 2005 we played with this guy and his english was horrible, he said something like 'I'm totally undefencesless' now we're still making jokes about that like yelling at eachother that we're 'untotally not undefencesslessness'. And here in the Netherlands you have snackbars where you can order alot of deepfried stuff, in my town they're occupied by chinese people that (try to) speak dutch. Also back in 2005 I went there to order some food and it's usual that people order frites, in dutch it's call 'friet'. I didn't order any friet and the Chinese lady yelled 'geen fleeeeeeeet?, it was really funny to hear since I immidiatly thought of OGame fleets. Now we refer to her as the 'Aarle-Rixtelse fleetchinees'

besides OGame there's a ton of things to make jokes about with my friends, I'm a true forum lurker and when I find something funny I let my friends check it out so we can make fun of it when we please
Schakat
Schakat
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

i can give you one better (kinda)

people come here and live here for years upon years but every now and then they slip up and screw up their English.

one example was
"you going to watch the cody banker movie" when they referred to agent cody banks.and we laughed so hard
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Funny Jokes Girl-f10

Always a battle between men and woman!
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

lol

Ok this is funny and real

Imagine a tsunami of beer

Look up exact time cus I cant remember

Anyways a massive fermentation tank berst and a giant wave of beer flowed down the street I believe it got to the tems (it was in london) and thus became known as the tsunami of beer
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down