Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango - Page 2 Empty Re: New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by gorku Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 am

anybody with a good shot and have a good hammer fleet let me know and we'll go prime evil on an acs... Twisted Evil
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango - Page 2 Empty Re: New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by Stardango Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:43 pm

gorku wrote:anybody with a good shot and have a good hammer fleet let me know and we'll go prime evil on an acs... Twisted Evil

well Hydra is running short on targets, so why not! I say! keep you posted,

I have my account on v mode as have been battered silly by some large players, indeed i lost no rank, as i was well protected, but i need to get them off my ass! So all players i am on v mode untill the heat is off , but still very active in the hydra game ok
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

YEAH!!! KICK A$$!!!! lol sooooo we can raid those bastards?!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 am

Moeiii wrote:YEAH!!! KICK A$$!!!! lol sooooo we can raid those bastards?!

Well yes you may, but remember, that players active in ZSpec, are not without friends in high places, so tread with coution ok
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:05 am

true true. ill probably hold off on it for now lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Moeiii wrote:true true. ill probably hold off on it for now lol

what to do is scan Hydra, and look at "Zspec" Alliance, and see who is active, then base your tacticle desision on this information ok
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 am

alright. thanks!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Has any one got information on the deserted "Zspec" Alliance in Hydra!

Post below if you find anything about there disappearing act!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

i found some of them and they are all inactive, the ones i found at least.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 am

so i just found 3, 2 of them are in v mode. and the last one was inactive, but i do remember them having 15 members...now its 16 >.> "DUN DUN DAAAA!!!"
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 am

Moeiii wrote:so i just found 3, 2 of them are in v mode. and the last one was inactive, but i do remember them having 15 members...now its 16 >.> "DUN DUN DAAAA!!!"

Strange! I will have a look and check it out! we need to keep an eye on that situation ok!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 am

I have been and everyone i see is at least 'i" and its nuts how the gained a member. Someone is in there man!!! o.O
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Moeiii wrote:I have been and everyone i see is at least 'i" and its nuts how the gained a member. Someone is in there man!!! o.O

Yes there is somone home, but no lights on, waht is in there minds?
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Ive been going crazy on hydra trying to find who it is!!! i just gave up lol everytime i think its the right one, he turns out to be inactive -_-. OH! Fallacy might know! Pm him and ask him about this situation, he was in command after all when ace was being lazy.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

let it go guys there out there so just farm them and dont worry about the numbers... starting to sound like little henpecked scardy cats...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 am

well what if i am >.> i kinda like being scared OK! it gives me a rush <_< "dun dun daaa"
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:33 pm

gorku wrote:let it go guys there out there so just farm them and dont worry about the numbers... starting to sound like little henpecked scardy cats...

good man! we see the steel backbone! "gorku"

yes he is right, lets not be worried about there online times or who has eyes in there alliance, its time to eradicate all traces of the dead wing!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 am

ive been trying to but im not close enough and on top of that my fleet isnt fast enough. ive been slacking off v.v
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 am

well cause im a nice guy... im raiding a buttload tonight and they can kiss my (well you fill it in)... should get a pretty good haul then go back tomorrow and for about 3 days... thats the beauty of it they just happen to be in my way... lol!
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 am

hahaha nice. i have to get back in it...and fast lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 am

better hurry one pmd me today asking me to quit... im not that damn nice... told him to come to the main or be my farm... good deut factory...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 pm

whaaat?!! you gonna unleash the power of awesomess called "gorku" on him??!! please say yes i want to see the battle report lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2