Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's,

5 posters

Go down

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Empty game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's,

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 pm

The Numbers game is a pig in a pock lol at least in my forum i offer a gift to the winner, however you will be 99 years old when you win it,

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Cid_0310

so I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner,
The gift will be given out when you reach 5'000, and then a second gift given out at 10'000. it will be a gift from Scotland, depicting Scotland, made from wood or metal, it will have value and a great relic from Scotland, when you win post your email and address to me and i will mail the gift to your country, I will also post a photo of the gift before i send it, when you receive the gift, take a photo of you and the gift and post it in the game for all to see, I however cannot win the gift as i am the nominated gift giver, best of luck to you all ok

PS : any player may pledge a gift to the winner, post pledges below ok all pledges welcomed.

so please go and play the game, the link to the game is in the section: http://zenalliance.heavenforum.org/t501-1-to-10-000

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Empty Re: game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's,

Post by gorku Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 am

you promised not to show my sister!!!! lol!
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Empty Re: game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's,

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 am

Wait its a game I thought it was a simple post about how much someone can troll, anyways I wish to opt out of this. I don't like to take pictures of myself
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 am

mordred wrote:Wait its a game I thought it was a simple post about how much someone can troll, anyways I wish to opt out of this. I don't like to take pictures of myself

Lol you don't need to take a picture of your self it was only a suggestion should you win the prize! and only if you win it, as in be the first person to reach the 10.000 mark.

it is a game, and now we give a prize to the winner. its easy, so no need to opt out lol

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 am

Lol fine lets see how fast it gets there wink wink
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Stardango wrote:The Numbers game is a pig in a pock lol at least in my forum i offer a gift to the winner, however you will be 99 years old when you win it,

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Cid_0310

so I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner, it will be a gift from Scotland, depicting Scotland, made from wood or metal, it will have value and a great relic from Scotland, when you win post your email and address to me and i will mail the gift to your country, I will also post a photo of the gift before i send it, when you receive the gift, take a photo of you and the gift and post it in the game for all to see, I however cannot win the gift as i am the nominated gift giver, best of luck to you all ok

PS : any player may pledge a gift to the winner, post pledges below ok all pleadges welcomed.

so please go and play the game, the link to the game is in the section: http://zenalliance.heavenforum.org/t501-1-to-10-000

Kind Regards
Davy

Yes great that you see it our way, so come on the ZEN team get posting!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Lol im posting more then you all
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 am

I am seriously tempted to write a script to do it for me.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:13 am

you would do that wouldnt you... well if you do i will also... but mine would run everybodys name and get me there at 10000...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 pm

game info 1- 10.ooo game, I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner's, Cid_2_10Yes guys I bet you both wood do that! lol
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSquare Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Sounds like a cool idea. I want in.
MrSquare
MrSquare
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Stardango wrote:The Numbers game is a pig in a pock lol at least in my forum i offer a gift to the winner, however you will be 99 years old when you win it,

so I have decided today to give a gift to the ZEN winner, The gift will be given out when you reach 5'000, and then a second gift given out at 10'000. it will be a gift from Scotland, depicting Scotland, made from wood or metal, it will have value and a great relic from Scotland, when you win post your email and address to me and i will mail the gift to your country, I will also post a photo of the gift before i send it, when you receive the gift, take a photo of you and the gift and post it in the game for all to see, I however cannot win the gift as i am the nominated gift giver, best of luck to you all ok

PS : any player may pledge a gift to the winner, post pledges below ok all pledges welcomed.

Kind Regards A new update on the gift: I will give out two gifts as follows my amendment:
The gift will be given out when you reach 5'000, and then a second gift given out at 10'000.
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down