Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something that everyone seems to have..

3 posters

Go down

Something that everyone seems to have.. Empty Something that everyone seems to have..

Post by igron1 Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 am

I have over 3.5 mil metal in the Hydra Uni if anyone wants to trade

If I dont get any takers real quick I will just have to use it to build level 2 nanite.. Might do that anyways...

igron1
Private
Private

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Something that everyone seems to have.. Empty Re: Something that everyone seems to have..

Post by mordred Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:25 am

its also a good idea to build a load of rocket launchers. i think for nanite factory you need crystal and deterium too so unless you have that lying around you can just build the rocket launchers. i wish i could take some of it off your hands but your in different uni
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Something that everyone seems to have.. Empty Re: Something that everyone seems to have..

Post by Stardango Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 am

mordred wrote:its also a good idea to build a load of rocket launchers. i think for nanite factory you need crystal and deterium too so unless you have that lying around you can just build the rocket launchers. i wish i could take some of it off your hands but your in different uni

I remember a lad that had only rocket launchers, but he had a massive amount I mean massive, no one could touch them, thousands, that coupled with light fighters in the thousands, he just liked his game simple, and with his high min production, both these were cheep and fast to construct, it was a massive fleet!

Just the way some people do it I guess!
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum