Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>Freyja<

3 posters

Go down

>Freyja< Empty >Freyja<

Post by Freyja Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi there !
I just joined Zen in Hydra universe, so that's time to introduce myself because it's important for me to know the people you play with.

I'm 20 years old, i'm french (that's why my english is sooooo bad Rolling Eyes, sorry for that) but i'm actually studying mechanical engineering in Scotland, near Glasgow. I know that Scotland is not the best place to start speaking english, it was very very hard to understand people at the beginning (and still difficult now Razz ) but i really enjoy being here Very Happy

I'm playing ogame for 5 years now, but I had some long break between different universe I played on. On Hydra, my fleet was destroyed by Interceptor few month ago, since i focus on mine and colonizing. I will probably rebuilt a huge fleet later for some ACS Very Happy

IRL, I like sport, especially football, I support Olympique Lyonnais Very Happy and Glasgow Celtic because of my flatmate. I like watching ice hockey too since i've been to Canada (GO HABS GO !!!). I really like hiking, there is some good walk to do in Scotland. About music, I listen to every kind of metal, from symphonic (Epica, Nightwish...) to more heavy stuff (Trivium, Chimaira...), but sometime I can enjoy eletro music, rap, rock...
Also, I like travel, hitch hiking, meet new people, skiing, beer, whisky, Sweden, Swedish girls... Smile

So... if you have any questions...

Freyja
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

>Freyja< Empty Re: >Freyja<

Post by Lord Vader Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 am

Hello,
I`m Mauritian so I`m fluent in French. If you have any problems. don`t hesitate to ask me Razz

I also love metal. Smile
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 am

i like to talk to people of foreign nation, more interesting than Americans...

hope to see you around the forums

and welcome
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:22 am

Thanks for your response guys Smile

@Lord vader, wow Mauritius look like a paradise on google image ! How it is to live in a such beautiful island ? Very Happy

@Mordred, Hope i will be interesting enough for you :p

Freyja
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 pm

agreed
mordred
mordred