Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

+2
mordred
Stardango
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Empty Re: "ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

Post by Stardango Tue May 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Karate! I thought you might, as your fist is correct!

I am Black Belt in syle "Sankukai" and Black Belt in style " Kenshikan" it was hard work to do both styles, but I managed it ...lol

David Hard at work

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 David_10
------------------------

The below Photo was taken when I was 18 years old

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 David_13

Yes back to the game, I am glad we are purging the uni 22 system of the bad players, its a game, and like chess it takes real people with real rules of engagement..

so let the cheats and ignorant mouthed players be removed from ogame.

Chat soon

Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Empty Re: "ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

Post by Kane Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 am

Wow, nice! Looks like you took it more seriously than I ever did.

AlpArlsan wanted me to ask, would you guys be interested in simply joining Nod instead? I personally don't think your approach to OGame matches Nod's, but AlpArlsan wanted me to make sure that you know the offer stands.
Kane
Kane
"NOD" Alliance: Allies to ZEN

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-11

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Nod22/index.php?act=s

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed May 25, 2011 8:43 am

Kane wrote:Wow, nice! Looks like you took it more seriously than I ever did.

AlpArlsan wanted me to ask, would you guys be interested in simply joining Nod instead? I personally don't think your approach to OGame matches Nod's, but AlpArlsan wanted me to make sure that you know the offer stands.
:

"AlpArlsan" and I are buddies in universe 22, and he is also a member of my personal alliance "TT Rule Kingdom Alliance" in universe IO: http://kingdom.forumotion.co.uk/ So we do have a good friendship and communicate well, he would be asking you to approach me, more as confirmation that it meets with your approval, However the answer is this! I am loyal to the ZEN community and i am a leader in their forum and run a zen chapter in universe Hydra and i also support a Hydra zen wing, so it is unlikely for me to merge with any alliances in universe 22. But we as you know are now allied to "Nod Alliance", and this for myself and ZEN is fantastic and we are proud of this connection, even if our play methods differ , our weaknesses and strengths support each other.

I may add that if you are in universe IO, that "TT Rule Kingdom Alliance" will be happy to be allied to you should you ever be in this universe, Further to this the "ZEN" founder "Lord Vader" runs a ZEN chapter In Universe IO. all be it "TT rule" Is founded by me. I am sure both ZEN and TT Rule. could become allied to you in IO. However you would need to chat to "Lord Vader" for his part in it. but I see no reason Not to have a three-way allied agreement in universe IO.

===============

More good news for ZEN in Universe 22. we have recruted a new player today, bringing our team to a total of six team members. I smile at the prospect of some action now. I hope and pray that this is a turning point to safegard ZEN in universe 22.

Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm

I figured as much. Just needed to ask on AlpArlsan's behalf.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed May 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Thats ok, but now that's out the way we can see where we can help each other in the universe, in uni 22 or anywhere else for that matter, eg universe IO

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed May 25, 2011 4:48 pm

So do any of the ZEN 22 members even communicate here?
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Hands_10Come on team suport your alliance and forum, become a team player!

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Wake_u10

Well this is a growing problem in ogame, even in the ogame forum, players log into forums, and then seldom say anything in it or even browse it, i look often at the members lists and it tells you who logs in. and then i go to see if a player has looked or answered any topics, I have had 8 forums over a 3 plus year cycle in the game and alas, apathy, in the forums, players just for some reason lack communication skills or just don't like to do it, if you look closely at any forum its the same few that post , the rest look in and say nothing or don't even look in.. even in the game seldom do players pm , just sending distress circulars with problems we can't fix, players lack the understanding, that all we can do to help them is, 1/ diplomatic stance, where we contact their enemy, and ask to stand down, 2/ Send them reserves, if hit hard 3/ take revenge for them and hit the player that hit them. 4/ ninja there incoming attacker to prevent them being smashed. But most of all players bleat, " I am being attacked, without giving us the information, lol 5/ players asking in circulars for information on the game, when ogame forum and private forums have the info , if the player would take time to look, but lazy are some players, and bleat for the leaders to run after them, in spit of the fact we spend hours on hours creating alliances and forums, and maintaining them just for it all to be under used and appreciated, Some players don't realise the effort all the leaders put into facilitating an alliance, and we get criticized regularly, and unfairly.

All we do is, trying to encourage more participation whenever we can!

We all try our best!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by taz324 Wed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm

sorry i am not in uni 22 but hi there i am in uni IO happy to meat you
taz324
taz324
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Hat-fr10

taz324 wrote:sorry i am not in uni 22 but hi there i am in uni IO happy to meat you

well as you will be able to tell I am in Universe IO as leader and Founder to the (TT Rule Kingdom Alliance ) which has a NAP with the zen However I am sure we will be Allied to them soon, as it makes good sence considering I am a ZEN Chapter Leader In universe Hydra and 22.

Thanks for looking into my topic on universe 22, its good to see players taking an interest and making a reply, My above friend "Kane" is in uni 22 and he and I have a good chat about uni 22 and its direction, he is a good guy and a smart player.

Back to Uni IO, you are a lucky player having " the founder of ZEN as your chapter leader, as he is a great player and has many years experience, he founded The ZEN a long time ago, and even through his schooling kept the zen forum and chapters ongoing, it says a lot for his loyalty to his game and players, I have sent you a buddy request and invitation to join my forum in uni IO, "Leader Duck, IMADV8, and Lord Vader, are all members, and all the zen are invited in uni IO to join the forum. I hope to see you in it some day, perhaps "Kane" will beat you to it as i invited him to join the forum as well, so hope to see you all in IO for a chat. forum support is always needed.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by taz324 Thu May 26, 2011 7:59 pm

it will be my pleasure and i am always happy to meet new people hope to have a strong alliance with you and your crew in IO have a great day and happy hunting also happy to meet you Kane have a great day and happy hunting.
taz324
taz324
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 am

Hah, good to see you too, Taz! I do love my Looney Toons. Smile

Yeah, don't count on me joining Io anytime too soon...I haven't even unlocked Deathstars yet in Uni22, no sense in joining Io yet. I also have certain other enemies to hunt down throughout various universes, and Io does not contain those enemies. Not yet anyway.

But hey, who knows? If we stay friends over the next couple years and the wars go well, maybe I'll have time to start an uber-turtle account in Io! Cool
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Ganste11

well we look forward to seeing you in IO any time, as we all intend to be in it for many years to come.. So no rush for the steady crew! lol

And As for the ZEN in universe 22 we now are a eight player, strong alliance again, so this is a good turn around point for us in the uni 22, we were not expecting new recruits , but we are delighted to have them with us, perhaps we may even grow in numbers, watch this space! lol

Kind Regards"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. - Page 2 Coyote10
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Mon May 30, 2011 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by taz324 Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

that will be a great thing can always use friends in any case so take your time have fun and happy hunting and i also understand about death stars i am getting close to those in uni fornax it is a long tough battle and then i get to do some major hunting as well there
taz324
taz324
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 am

Just wanted to pop in and say that if any of your members get too aggressive for ZEN, we would appreciate it if you would direct them towards Nod. I have been chasing an incredibly elusive Brotherhood membership of 24 for months now, always just one or two members away...

This is not an attempt to steal members of course. Just a reminder that you can "relocate" them. Smile
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 am

You can never steel that which is willingly given!

We will help you in any way we can!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello to the team, and congratulations on your efforts to
keep our Alliance strong and alive.

As you all know, I have 5 accounts in many universes and run
three Alliances, One alliance is the ZEN, In Universe 22 and Universe Hydra,
both work through one main ZEN forum, so it is easy to control both chapters
this way. And the (TT Rule Kingdom alliance) in the universe IO. Working from
the (TT Rule Kingdom forum) we have supporting Leaders in both Alliances and
forums, the help keep things working smoothly, if you look to the alliance main
page, you will see your Leaders listed. We need the leadership to support the team;
both the leadership and the team are working well together to keep it all
working .

So I have decided to give up my account in universe Jupiter
and universe 43 to enable me more time, to dedicate myself to both the “ZEN”
and “TT rule Alliances” looking to work closer with the team and keep an ever watchful
eye on the forum and its development, further to this I will be looking to see
how the team are working with each other in times of need, such as resources
and battle support including ACS Attacks. We have leaders for all the team to
work with and a forum to facilitate all support structures, I want players to
maintain a pm system between your team mates and buddies to strengthen our
communication and alliance support as we are brothers and sisters in a team, and
therefore we work as a team.

Onwards and upwards. My great friends.

I look forward to the shared support within our alliance.

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Cheese attacked Achim3. Surely he knows that this is in violation of the alliance between ZEN and the Hand of Nod?
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Seems so but not sure
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm

It is against the rules so someone needs to inform there leaders and get the refund of damage lost. If no progress someone loan me an account there and I'll show them rule breaking... I'm a known merc for a reason...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 am

from what I know they won't listen but you can try
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am

Kane wrote:Cheese attacked Achim3. Surely he knows that this is in violation of the alliance between ZEN and the Hand of Nod?

The above named player does not show on my search in universe 22 and is not contained in my small alliance group, so I need more information on the attack and by whom and what alliance if its relavent'

"Kane" can you supply more information and accurate information please!

below a list of my team members:

http://www.ogame.gamestats.org/org/22/search/ally/ZEN

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 pm

So sorry for any confusion that bad report may have caused. His planet name is Cheese. The player name is Electrophile.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 am

Kane wrote:So sorry for any confusion that bad report may have caused. His planet name is Cheese. The player name is Electrophile.

Thanks for the update!

As it turns out the player is indeed from the ZEN alliance in uni 22, "Electrophile" is our member, I on his behalf apologise to you and your player, for this unprovoked attack on your member, I pmed you in-game today,

I ask you and your player to pm him and ask for the return of all damage and reserves lost in the raid and a note of apology from the player,

I sent a note to the team today explaining that we are allied to your alliance.

I get frustrated at players in ogame that refuse to look at alliance internal and external pages for information on their alliance and its connections, and fail to log onto forums to read valuable information on their alliance and its NAPs and allied structures, and fail to communicate with their team , period, i don't understand why players want to be in an alliance, but play solo, disregarding commandery and rules, an alliance is the bonding of players in a team spirit, sharing communication and information readily available to all the team to see, players often complain about trouble in the game, but do little to resolve it, by simply being more active in the pm structures in-game and in forums.

I can't force better play, but I do expect it.

when is the question!

yet again I have to apologise for other players poor conduct.

Sorry from Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 am

you did what you could star but i wouldnt blame you for a serious reprimand and up and including a boot from the group. back in the day when i was in charge i had the same problem till i just said heck with it see ya and hope you enjoy being destroyed by me. I oh so loved taking them out. had to boot 3 and wiped them out with help from the poles...lol did i just post that???? lmao
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

I hear you there gorku, the Inner Circle has just about had it with the nearly-inactive militants within Nod. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a mass "purging" of our ranks soon...along with some brand new farms...

Why do they join an alliance and refuse to play as one? Simple, they are trying to hide behind names.

Fortunately, if I remember correctly (dumb OGame already deleted the message from Ahcim) Electrophile failed to cause any damages. Ahcim was more looking for permission to retaliate than reimbursement, methinks. Surprised
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next