Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACS, Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance.

3 posters

Go down

ACS,  Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance. Empty ACS, Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance.

Post by mello Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 am

hello everyone...

I am new here.. thank you for the welcome!

well... I am trying to organise a fleet group for ACS on galaxy 1 on universe 43....

please, you you have a nice fleet and want to do some actions to make some cash ... lets get organised!

regards,

Mello universe 43

mello
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

ACS,  Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance. Empty Re: ACS, Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance.

Post by mordred Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 pm

I think it may be better next time to send a circular message instead
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

ACS,  Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance. Empty Re: ACS, Support for players in any chapter of the ZEN Alliance.

Post by Stardango Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm

mordred wrote:I think it may be better next time to send a circular message instead

Yes always send a circular to your alliance ingame for support, with ACS attacks, further you may want to see if your ZEN chapter has alliance ties and NAPs with players in your particular universe, this being the case, then you may get ACS support this way, in our Hydra uni , we have an appointed tactical commander to help our team with battle, etc.

This thread in the ZEN forum is good to bring attention to your need for assistance in the first instance of ACS support, as many ZEN players are in multiple universes with the ZEN chapters!

I wish you luck in looking for support, so please keep the thread active!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Ask star if your iffy on something he seems know it all
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down