Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

+5
arekkusu
rorn
IMADV8
gorku
Lord Vader
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

Post by Lord Vader Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:50 am

04-09 01:32:56 lastdays [2:192:5] hello answer

Can I ask you to delete my account in the Zen forum as I have passed my alliance over to Lioness in universe, 38 and 43. she is now the Leader..

I have no time to play any more.. my account will delete on:

Your account was set for deletion. Deletion date: 2009-04-14 23:07:26

Thank you for being such an inspiration, you are a cleaver young man and I was proud to be with you and your alliance. may I thank you with all my heart.

It is with sadness I must say good by to you and the Zen.. I will not place a not in the forum to say I am leaving. I will leave that up to you as I was not a full member.

Best wishes to you my trusted friend.

I will be on from time to time up to my account being deleted to help Lioness with some set up tasks But after the 14 th I will be gone...

Kind regards,

Davy

---

Everyone knows him...So...those who wanna write something,don`t hesitate.
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty Re: Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

Post by gorku Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am

yeah me and davie have been through a lot together. he's one stand up guy and he's worth a lot to everyone that has gotten to know him. he may be leaving the game but he will always be there in spirit as long as he is still walking on the right side of the grass. maybe if things go well for me i will take a trip with my family to go check my family heritage and stop by his place. hope it happens cause a good invite was made and i want to take him up on it. were old and to make friends like that on the internet is always special no matter who the f^%$ you are.

i just hope you young guns have learned something from him cause he is a special guy and there are not very many here in the ogame universe. there is life out there and some of you take it way to seriously. i can go on forever cause between him and imad i dont know who i trust more. and trust is a precious thing that is earned and some of you dont have mine yet...
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty Re: Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

Post by IMADV8 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 am

You pretty much summed it up, Gorku. No matter what the situation, he was always friendly and willing to help in any way possible. He's easily one of the most trustworthy friends I had in OGame.

Gorku, do me a favor and tell him in-game to message me on AIM or MSN sometime.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rorn Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 pm

It sad to see other good people leave but totally understandable. Everyone has to leave their game sometime for new and exciting stuff. Hopefully you'll come back someday while we're still playing together.

Take care and good luck! It was nice meeting you and I enjoyed playing with you in the short time I was there. So long mate!
rorn
rorn
Marshall
Marshall

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm

imad i will but he's going to be tracking me down on yim. its where he has gone before. he will be here so as long as he's not deleted form here he'll see your message...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by lioness6 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

It is a sad few days for all of us who know davy. I have tried talking him out of leaving, but the decision is his and although unwilling, I must accept his choice, and respect it.
I have known davy in real life since I was a kid, and still see him regularly for coffee, and chat. Any messages you wish passed on after his account deletes, i will gladly pass on, either via the phone or in person. Simply pm me ingame Sad

lioness6

Back to top Go down

Post by rorn Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Tell him he has to stay in the game and just log in a few minutes each day and dump all his res in to defense and turtle up.... or we'll send highly trained marmocet assassins after him!!!

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
rorn
rorn
Marshall
Marshall

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by arekkusu Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 pm

we'll miss u man.... u were an awesome guy to play with....
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty Old Star-Dango

Post by Davy Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 am

I am overwhelmed by the amount of people in ogame at large and in the TAA Alliance that have been saying things to me That I would never Have thought about my self.. And the above beautiful comments, I am sure to be unworthy of.. however It brings A tear to my eye when I have so much support from all you beautiful people.

I feel that I am letting you all down.. and that hurts me inside...

I need to give up the game for a time due to repeated Bad connections, when I travel around, as I am not always at home, moving from friends homes to family staying for days at a time.

I have some health problems that are being affected by sitting and being in front of a pc to long.. lol

The game for me is about interaction with people from all walks of life and country's throughout the world sharing our cultures in a multi cultured game, proving that we are all children of the same spirit.. this for me is a joy to behold.

The game in its self has limitations and i feel ogame administration and programming need to review many aspects of this in time to come.

The friends I have made in the ZEN alliance are to me as close as my own brother whom I love dearly.

You have all been an inspiration from day to day, with your banter and sharp wit..

May your journey through life be on a golden road lead by sweet angels of destiny...

Thank you all for your trust and loyalty to me..

Regards

Your friend

Davy.. dgowans@hotmail.co.uk

Davy

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 am

You're by no means letting anyone down. Real life is more important. It's why I quit.
Drop me a line any time.

AIM: IMADV82
MSN: IMADV82@gmail.com
YIM: IMADV8_2
Email: IMADV82@gmail.com
Xbox Live: IMADV8
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 am

knowing him he'll be all over that xbox addy. he wants me to buy one just so we could chat all day...lol

maybe someday when i can justify the waste of money... 2 things i hate about he xbox and one is obvious. the price is un f&^%ing believable. the other is the not so obvious and only true gamers would know this. the added charge on your power bill at the end of the year is stupid. the machine is worse than some most power draining appliances. an average is $275.00 per year. thats the lowest amount so far... some have pointed out up $350.00...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:52 am

The newest consoles draw about half the power. And the core 360 only costs $200 now.
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty You can find me any time... lol

Post by Davy Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 am

This is a note I posted in the TAA alliance Forum:
-------------------------------------------------------------

To a fantastic team of people, in the "TAA" Alliance

I Am sorry to all the players in the alliance for deciding not to continue as the Leader of the "TAA" Alliance, I have many reasons why I cannot continue but the main reason is that I have problems connecting to the game when I travel from week to week. and not having the appropriate time to look after you fine players, however HAVE ENTRUSTED MY LOYAL FRIEND, LIONES666. as your leader. I will remain in this forum as your friend and when I can, will post little things in to keep you all entertained.

If you have any problems that you would like to chat to me about just send me a private message or post it in the forum.. I am always glad to help.

"My wish is that you remain loyal to me and respect "Lioness66" as your professional leader. and let her protect, guide and take you to the top of the alliance leader board. please support what will become the best alliance in universe 43..

You have my support my trusted loyal friends.

Kind regards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to leave any message you want for me in the TAA forum.. as I will be looking into it from time to time and posting my usual crap.. so Just join the TAA forum to keep in touch.

Email: dgowans@hotmail.co.uk Xbox live or gaming on the 360.. my name is : HIYACK

Davy

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty TAA Forum in uni 43. Star-Dango "The Forum Master"

Post by Davy Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 am

Posted from: "Lioness666" (TAA Leader)

Further to discussions today with Star-dango over lunch, I have made a few decisions which may or may not impact some of the players here in Uni 38.
I have decided that I AM GOING TO DISBAND the Uni 38 TAA Alliance, so I can focus on the more rewarding, and more challenging TAA Alliance in uni 43.
This universe has become staid, and also very boring. There are only 1600 players left, all of whom are just becoming turtles and waiting on the end game.
There is nothing personal about my decision, and I have enjoyed my time with you all.
I would like to ask you all to take up a fresh challenge, and come to Uni 43 and join the TAA there. The game is much faster, with over 10000 people playing.

If you wish to reply to this circular, it has also been posted in the forum, please do so there.

I thank you for your continued loyalty, and I wish you all success in the future if we do not meet again in Uni 43!

Thank you for your time

Lioness666 TAA Leader

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Star-Dango "The Forum Master" TAA Alliance

Thank you "Lioness666" for your attention to the above decision to disband.. universe 38 it is what I want to happen to our alliance.. in universe 38 and for all the correct decisions.

I support " Lioness" and ask for all our members in universe 38 to Create a membership in universe 43. You will have the support of a strong and friendly alliance, the rules are identical.. I will not be active in an account but however will be in the "TAA" As "The Forum Master. so if any player wishes to chat to me or ask advice, I will be around in the forum to do this. we as an alliance are in the top 100 players on the alliance leader board. and have a very high player count.. we are also allied to the "ZEN" in universe 43..

Our long term plan is to be in universe 44 when it opens and continue to operate both in uni 43 & 44.. as a long term alliance.. we must move forward as an alliance to maintain equilibrium in the galaxy and spread our name and rule as far as the stars reach to seek out new life to develop beyond our imagination. come with us to the top of creation. come my friends we are successful beyond comprehension.

People are always fear full of change.. I do understand this. fear not I am their to support your apprehensions, embrace fear and take the risk and move to universe 43 Lioness666 an Star-Dango await you with open arms.

Kind Regards:

Star-Dango TAA Founder... "The Forum Master"

Davy

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty TAA Forum

Post by Davy Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 am

Any of the Zen members in uni 38 and 43 may register in The TAA forum and post when ever you want.

I would be delighted for all of my friends to do this, as I am the Founder and "The Forum Master" I give you full permission to join. please use this link:

I do not have A battle account in 43 but remain a support mechanism for the forum and leadership. my time is limited as is my internet connection, however I will be easily contacted there.

My strongest regards to all the ZEN alliance.

Davy

Star-Dango TAA Founder & "The Forum Master"

Davy

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty I am the old Star Dango Brother to Zen

Post by Star-Dan Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:26 pm

I am now in Uni 43 I have an alliance called "Demonic" I am the founder!
We rank in the top 10 and have 28 players

I am now called "Redeye-Wolf" and I am allied to the ZEN alliance in uni 43..

I must admit I miss all the ZEN players and wish at times I was just a player in the ZEN Ranks.
I have an account in uni 44 Andromida, at the moment i am hiding my name until I get up higher. I rank 2340 in Andromida..

If you ever need to contact me just email me on: dgowans@hotmail.co.uk

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Redeyeswolf-2
Davy Redeye-Wolf .... Demonic Founder.. in uni 43

"Demonic Alliance"

Star-Dan

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty Davy.. The old "Star-Dango"

Post by Havixbec Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello to my fellow ZEN alliance,

It has been a journey from rags to riches and back to rags!
I started with the Zen alliance a long time ago and had inspiration and support from them, I progressed in the game and decided to move around for experience both with game play and personal contact, I have discovered that many players lack loyalty and dedication to there leader and alliance, this is a sad fact, players often support you out off war but when war shows its face players run from you and hide, only the few will remain loyal, I am loyal to the Zen and Always will be!
My journey continued and I have been in seven universes ant at the moment I am in five.
I have created four alliances and handed one over to a player for its continual successes. I disbanded the rest due to my disharmony in player’s attitudes and loyalty,
My last alliance was a victim of spear heading, two alliances declared war on us and the alliance crumbled, we were ranked 9 in universe 43 as the Demonic, sadly it all fell apart,
I have re-invented my self as “Havixbeck” and I have a one man alliance called “Galaxy x” I am allied to two alliances, and I am enjoying the freedom this new challenge posses, I lost 400 rank in the war, but have now climbed back to 256 ranking, determination!

I give you this account off my travels to give hope and inspiration to you all, never give up! Just rest if you have to and repair the damage, set new goals and start out in a new direction, I was called “Star-Dango and have had many names; however I always will be Davy the brother to the Zen.

Kind Regards
Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Avatar Davy from Scotland

Copy and paste this link to http:// davy.myfunforum.org/

dgowans@hotmail.co.uk

Havixbec

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Whatever happened to your first alliance? I can't remember the name, it's the one you gave over to your second-in-command.
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty A note from your brother "Star-Dango"

Post by Havixbec Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am

Hi and thanks for asking about the old alliance, it was given to Lioness666 However she betrays me at every turn and she is my enemy!

As you read about my mad journeys throughout the universe you see how you can have highs and lows in this ever changing environment,

I am now in the year 2010 and the dawning of a new age! I am called “Havixbeck” and now rank 57 and I am in the miners alliance, the leader is a man called “Rube” he is a great leader, the miners and its wing have great leadership Both “Rube” the leader of the alliance and “Sprocket” the leader of the wing, both I have had the pleasure to be commanded by,

In the miners there is a sense of freedom, we can voice our opinions freely, and we do! there is never any bitter comments or arguments, and we use circulars, forum and MSN to communicate, both our guys and girls show each other great respect, further to this we support each other in the game as alliances should, if a player is in need we all rally round to support in any way needed, we are truly brothers and sisters, an alliance to be proud of,

I only have one account, and it is with the Miners Alliance, I intend to stay with them for a long time to come, as its been a long hard journey, in the universes, And I have found a happy home with “Rube” and his team!

The “Zen” Alliance was the first alliance I joined I was called: “Star-Dango” and I was well respected and supported, by the leadership and the team, It was the “Zen” that inspired me to stay playing ogame, I miss the “Zen” but I am realistic, something’s change and its difficult to return to your roots, having said that I will always be a brother to the “Zen” and come to chat to you in your forum, I respect you all and will support you in your efforts, the “Zen” have been around for a long time!

But please respect my new commitment and loyalty to the “Miners Alliance” as this is home for me now!

Remember you may contact me any time! At :
dgowans@hotmail.co.uk

Havixbec

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 am

I'm sorry to hear that about Lioness, I really had the impression she would do a good job. At least you ended up in a good alliance, though. This game is much more enjoyable with good friends to play with.
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi this is the one and only "Stardango" i have returned to your forum, I have been away from ogame for a year or so, as i needed a breack, i dont have my own alliance any more and have two new accounts and looking to open a new one soon,

I have condensed my name , as in not using the dash between words !
I want to catch up on the Zen, as it was my first and true alliance, in respect i should have stayed with it the out side community, is intresting, but i have never had such a good experiance as i have had with the ZEN and its players, i will stay in your forum if i may , as it feels like home, perhaps one day i may join you again with an account in a uni you are active in.. hope so!

my kind Regards to all my friends and players new to the ZEN, hope to catch up on all that has gone by..

Take care

chat soon

Stardango ( Davy )
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Well, since Mr Dango is here talking rubbish also, i just figured I would clarify a few things.....

Yes, he did pass "his alliance" to me in uni 43....at the time the uni was perhaps 3 months old.

I changed the alliance tag, changed the alliance politics.....this alliance is now rank 2 in uni 43, and has been for almost a year...with only 4 original players.....a lot left after he did, I recruited new ones loyal to me, not his trash talk

Dango lives in the past....he badmouths me wherever he thinks i wont find it, and he has reincarnated himself several times in the last year.....the pathetic thing is that he always ends up calling to me for help, advice and guidance...he asked me for help when he was "GIVEN his top 60 account in uni 43!!
I have had enough of this guy causing bother for me in game, so now its time for some revenge....Every time he comes back he causes me issues

I destroyed Demonic.....i got you kicked out of thorns.....where do you wanna go from here davy?

Do zen really know how crazy you got? I'll quite happily share links to the thorns webpage and KTA's for that fact

change your name weekly if you like, your hw coords are noted

Last edited by IMADV8 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Named poster)

Lioness

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango Empty propaganda

Post by Stardango Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 am

The above player wishes to discredit me, by showing the alliance my past life in ogame, perhaps it were all to be true, who cares, its just a game we play for fun!

having said this, if any one receives a pm about me in the overall uni,s or board, please send your findings to "IMADV8" in a pm, please! and he in turn will chat to me about it,

we all have history in ogame good , bad , or indifferent, some times we play well some times we make mistakes, sometimes the mistakes are in our communication with other players, and there misunderstandings, and poor understanding of our intentions, and often our actions and poor choice of word are twisted for propaganda, to disrupt discredit and destroy a player, if you feel this has happened to you in the game, just pm a leader or open a topic with your concerns, we as an alliance shall support you in these matters,

WE! in the ZEN will support you as best we can,

As for me and this topic against, me ! don't worrie my team, I can deal with it, by just not responding to the player from hear on in, least said , least mended, smile and laugh, its just a game we play for fun! enjoy!

Kind Regards
Davie
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 am

I am by no means discrediting you, I have read this thread in full. I believe at one point I did actually hold you high esteem ingame, your own actions let you down, nothing to do with me....
You preach diplomacy in uni 22, where was the same diplomacy in uni 43 Demonic when I approached you?
I remember you saying to my face that you would never hit me yourself, but you would set your alliance on me in an instant...
I have seen the propaganda posts you made in the uni 43 Miners Forums when you were Havixbeck: You tried to incite a war between Miners and MY alliance KTA...
lioness666 This thread......page 1 !!!!!

It is a sad few days for all of us who know davy. I have tried talking him out of leaving, but the decision is his and although unwilling, I must accept his choice, and respect it.
I have known davy in real life since I was a kid, and still see him regularly for coffee, and chat. Any messages you wish passed on after his account deletes, i will gladly pass on, either via the phone or in person. Simply pm me ingame

Stardango page 1 of this thread!!!!!

I Am sorry to all the players in the alliance for deciding not to continue as the Leader of the "TAA" Alliance, I have many reasons why I cannot continue but the main reason is that I have problems connecting to the game when I travel from week to week. and not having the appropriate time to look after you fine players, however HAVE ENTRUSTED MY LOYAL FRIEND, LIONES666. as your leader. I will remain in this forum as your friend and when I can, will post little things in to keep you all entertained.

If you have any problems that you would like to chat to me about just send me a private message or post it in the forum.. I am always glad to help.

"My wish is that you remain loyal to me and respect "Lioness66" as your professional leader. andlet her protect, guide and take you to the top of the alliance leader board. please support what will become the best alliance in universe 43..

Imadv8
Whatever happened to your first alliance? I can't remember the name, it's the one you gave over to your second-in-command.

Stardango
Hi and thanks for asking about the old alliance, it was given to Lioness666 However she betrays me at every turn and she is my enemy! As you read about my mad journeys throughout the universe you see how you can have highs and lows in this ever changing environment,

I am now in the year 2010 and the dawning of a new age! I am called “Havixbeck” and now rank 57 and I am in the miners alliance

So, please, do not try to delude yourself....you maintain a cocky arrogance in game that will see you stay in noob forever: You are no longer in that rank 57 account are you? What happened to it? Oooohhhh you deleted it! You never even gave it back to the alliance who gave you it in the first place...you use, abuse, and walk away when the days get longer....you read it here first ZEN....watch this space

Last edited by IMADV8 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Named poster)

Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am

I will give you one post to get to your point

What do you want?

What are you trying to say?

What is the point of coming on here?

Get to the point, I have no time to listen to rambling.
Duck
Duck

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next