Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice!

+3
arekkusu
Judochop
Ruin
7 posters

Go down

Advice! Empty Advice!

Post by Ruin Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I watched carefully your stats, and you lose so many points because of bad fleetsave.

So, if you decide to make a FS, and you have a moon,fleetsaveONLY with ACS defend from moon to a friends moon, or on a harvest mission to a friends DF, but not to your own.
NEVER FS from moon to planet.

2.You don't have moon, fleetsave with deployement to another of your planets,but NOT with transport mission( will lanx your return andyou won't have what to do).

But my advice,STOP makingyour fleets! START MAKING MINES! It's an easy way to have points, and when you will be top 500 let's say you can start thinking about fleet. You will get crushed in your situation, and a rebuilding is really hard...and let's face it...you don't use that fleet. Take care, and i hope that instead of the minus in the GS,i will see a plus. A big one!

Ruin
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Advice! Empty Re: Advice!

Post by Judochop Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Im building for moonshots... I got caught with 2 moonshot fleets at my homeworld while waiting for another person to crash me lol.

Judochop
General
General

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by arekkusu Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:09 am

there are 3 or 4 players who are trying to get a moon... so there is plenty of fleet loss....
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 am

Heck, I just got one moon, have another moonshot in progress, and am planning on building another moonshot fleet within a few days.

That's good advice about fleetsaving to your own debris field, though. It never even occurred to me how dangerous that is until I saw Gradski's last HoF hit.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 am

FS to own DF is the easyiest way to blind phalanx a fleet...and don't keep TWO moonshot fleets on the same planet. But, i don't think that halosian, who lost 20k points, and 6000 points of fleet (those are 6000 LF ) had moonshot fleets...

Ruin
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by lynisec Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm

wait could somebody explain to me why its not a good idea to fleetsave to your own DF?...
and thanks ruin! lol
Random but i think gradskiblahblah changed his name to Mr Santa....
lynisec
lynisec
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 pm

It isn't a huge deal with a standard fleet since it would be very difficult to get behind your fleet when it is only an hour between grabbing the debris and getting back. Once you get deathstars, it becomes tempting to use the 7.5 hour fleetsave costing almost no deut. If a larger player knows you fleetsaved they can watch your debris field to see when it disappeared and easily know the time that your fleet will get back to the moon.

Specter
Private
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 pm

The fact is that, most of the players that fleetsave to DF, FS to own DF. And you can check how much time you do to the DF depinding on the ships you have...

Ruin
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Judochop Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:08 pm

I dont fleetsave to MY debris... i fleetsave like... 3-4 systems over at CLOSEst

Judochop
General
General

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

That is good judo.

Ruin
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrafox Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 pm

im confused can you fleet save to a df field if there is no field there or dose there have to be a field?

ultrafox
Private
Private

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum