Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance.

4 posters

Go down

Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance. Empty Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance.

Post by Lord Vader Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi guys! I am one of the first Zen Leaders and I just opened a new alliance in Mizar. Therefore, if anyone wants to join, feel free. Here's the intro:

Greetings,

We are a small but dedicated community that help fellow allies in need to progress and get to the top of the game.

Our offer :
The Ogri Alliance offers a stable, helpful, friendly community with experienced members from past chapters in diverse universes.

Our members benefit from increased trade opportunities, ACS and diplomatic support, a forum to facilitate and promote communication and perhaps later, a Galaxy tool to store and share information.

If you wish to join our alliance, please apply. At the present time we accept all active players with a good heart and competent play style.

If you would like to become an ally, please contact DarthEclosius.
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance. Empty Re: Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance.

Post by Stardango Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 pm

it is a good chance for new players to join you and to advance the game , so i hope and pray your members count builds, I wish you well in this new universe

Your friend

Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance. Empty Re: Ex-Zen Leader in Mizar if anyone interested to join his alliance.

Post by Jinxed Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:41 am

application on the way. Looking forward to seeing you in Mizar

Jinxed
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 am

Have fun, man. Good to see you're still out there somewhere.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down