Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters

+8
halcyon
LordOfDestruction
talbot
kizzy
IMADV8
gorku
Stardango
Kane
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters Empty This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters

Post by Kane Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 am

The account "Stardango" in Universe 22 is a member of no alliance...I can't find any alliance with the tag "ZEN"...what's happened?
Kane
Kane
"NOD" Alliance: Allies to ZEN

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-11

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Nod22/index.php?act=s

Back to top Go down

This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters Empty Re: This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters

Post by Stardango Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Kane wrote:The account "Stardango" in Universe 22 is a member of no alliance...I can't find any alliance with the tag "ZEN"...what's happened?

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.org/t940p105-zen-in-uni-22-the-last-days-in-a-dying-universe#13352

Yes you are correct my friend "ZEN" are no longer in uni 22 I disbanded the "ZEN" chapter in that universe! and i handed all my other alliances over to new leaders, I am not leading any ogame chapters, however i am in uni 35 and I still am a leader in the "ZEN" I am waiting on the merger to decide the "ZEN,s" Stance! But until then i will just play uni 35 as a "ZEN" Player, In uni 22 I am "Stardango" But Play solo!

The Support for "ZEN" has failed! I worked hard, But very few people supported the forum or indeed my efforts, now I have taken a back seat in the "ZEN" I see few support it, this proves to me I was on my own all the time ! ogame is changing and few players support forums let alone an alliance, it makes me sad! I have 6 ogame accounts across the universes all on v mode accept uni 22

Chat more soon ok

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters Empty Re: This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters

Post by Stardango Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

I have now been ported by ogame from uni 22 to uni 44

so therfore ZEN is now in uni 44

we have not made any moves on the creation of a ZEN alliance however we are chatting about it now, any feedback is most welcome!

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 pm

if we can get together there star im sure you can coax me into joining but no leadership plans for me... getting tired of the bs in hydra now...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

I am unsure whats going on in uni 44 as sub-sailor has merged zen into Thorns, i don't see ZEN in 44 now and no one has made a request to run a ZEN chapter in uni 44, and in order to run a chapter a potential leader must ask the zen leader for approval!

so any update will be great!

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 am

dude hate to tell you this but the leader in hydra give permission to someone rated so low that he has gone ahead and started one... if your there maybe i should start there and we can hook up and destroy the peeps that think its ok to use the name without permission... i think thorns should wipe them out and then we'll see what happens... you gonna stay in 44 before i join up???? imad should come in plus vader also... hell we should get all the guys together just to die or be the best and go vmode when we get there...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

I like the sound of V-mode, at least.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

of course you would...lol new plan, everybody gets an account there, we get strong, start a war with somebody and go in vmode that very same day... have to use strange names so they couldnt link us to it...lmao
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 am

I like everything but the "get strong" part. Might be willing to start an account just to troll people.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm

yup i am in universe 44 and have a strong account! its on v mode at the moment, look me up! we could start an official ZEN in uni 44 and bombard the imposters lol

and implementing all our new rules when players join us etc, NOD will ally with us etc!

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

so what your saying is you would actually stay and play this time if i join?????? lol
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

lol I handed over my chapters to give new players the chance to be leaders and run the show for there selves, however i don't see much support from the new leaders or my old chapters, and further to this i needed to go long term v mode to work on my home for its potential sale and my relocation further up north in Scotland!
I am still on vmode on all my ogame accounts, I am a member of ZEN in uni 35, as for 44 I was waiting on all the main ZEN leaders to decide on a new chapter in 44, but it looks like it all needs sorting out first!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 am

i just sent bllodstar in hydra cause hes the leader there i think... hes in for a rude awakening when he finds out he cant run a chapter without official vote of confidence... i guess talbot is there also but he didnt ask either... they just took on themselves and there was one there...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Yes have a word with them, and explain that we have Zen Leaders ( Forum Masters) and we as the ZEN council make the rules for all to follow , Lord Vader, IMADV 8, Pan, Sub-sailor, gorku, Duck and Stardango, are the council, we as a team make the decisions for ZEN! as always!

I as a member of the council request all chapter leaders to a meeting in the forum to account for there actions and intentions in running there chapters for the ZEN alliance!

Can all the council members send requests to the chapter leaders about this meeting

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 am

i copied and sent it to all in hydra... bet they kick me out now...lol they just had a stupid conversation that took 29 posts and a huge waste of my time... getting tired of there stupid petty posts...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 am

hello there

you know i joined the zen alliance just before stardango made his dramatic exit, didnt understand what on earth all the fuss was about re stardangos exit, but did get the jist that he was a highly respected leader of zen. have enjoyed my time in zen and learnt loads, talbot, igron lord d, moeiii, halycon to mention a few have all been brill.

what ive just read on these posts, is like a bloody school yard rant, and if thats your zen then u can keep it, the young lads that asked to use zens name, are zen members, does that not entitle them to some respect? or is it only all you old timers, one of the clicky, clicky, womens knitting circle types that are granted that?

get a life guys

kizzy
kizzy
ZEN, Chapter Leader

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by talbot Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

i can assure you gorku i am not in ZEN in any other alliance and yes bloodstar did ask me if he could start a ZEN chapter in another uni and of this you can be sure m8 if i thought there was going to be a problem i would have said no.in my opinion it shows how much he thinks of the name ZEN that he wanted to see it rise in another uni.i think you are being disrespectfull and petty.
talbot
talbot
ZEN, Chapter Leader

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfDestruction Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Yep these two are right. I don't know you at all Gorku, but after having been inactive for over a month, you come out of the blue and post some ridiculous things about ZEN Council... A body apparently no one had been aware of lol. As if Davy couldn't write it to Talbot directly.

LordOfDestruction
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by halcyon Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 pm

I've only just read the whole thread now, and imo it's utterly ridiculous. Kizzy is right, but not even a schoolyard rant but a Kindergarden with control freaks waving their trembling fingers.
If Stardango is in v-mode in all his accounts that's his business, but ....it's kind of feeble. If I started anything as preposterous as a council the first rule would be for members to be active.
Can we please remember that is a game, not some freakshow or government?

halcyon
Private
Private

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by john7213 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 pm

As for the Uni 44 division,
both bloodstar and i checked quite thoroughly through the universe for any other divisions of ZEN that have already been set up there, but found none.

We simply intended to expand the name of ZEN to another uni and we would have asked higher permission if there had been any notice of this "council" before hand, HOWEVER THERE WAS NONE. so i dont see why we should have to disband the ZEN division of 44 because of some out-of-the-blue message, saying quite offhandedly "oh by the way, theres an intergalactic ZEN council now, and you all have to answer to it."
because thats just a load of s*** and it makes me angry, because its just a game and your all taking it way to seriously!

john7213
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfDestruction Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:04 am

You "council members" (for every ZEN member in Hydra you are now just a bunch of pitiful control freaks) had a chance to approach this peacefully, and who knows, maybe people would have listened. As it is now, you can be sure you will have no control whatsoever over ZEN alliance in uni Hydra, or over whatever the alliance ZEN is renamed to if you insist ZEN name is sacred... When I signed up for ZEN I don't remember being told anything about any supreme council that decides fates of particular chapters... I knew there was probably some sort of overarching strategical thought, devised by Davy... But not that there was a whole bunch of guys, two of whom were so inactive in Hydra that one of them was kicked out, the other barely held on to the alliance, and the rest of them I've never heard of. My questions sent to gorku have been ignored (he read them, as he said he read some 27 messages), therefore it has been decided to exclude him from the alliance for high treason and offending and disrespecting the leaders there.

LordOfDestruction
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 am

yep been kicked out but that was before i could answer the questions... shows you how much they have respect for people that were on medical leave and being sick... talk about some serious bs... they were told when they signed up for zen they needed to sign up for the forum page... well of course they kick you out and not wait till i could get online to answer there kiddie questions... i just posted the stardango quote and they booted me out... i think its funny as hell...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfDestruction Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 am

Oh you poor kid, now you're gonna start begging right? Medical leave, bs. Oh yes, we were told to sign up for the forum, BUT NOT read the forum or post anything at all. I signed up all right. Just the stardango quote? You .... liar, looks like you deserved to be kicked out:

Player gorku tells you the following:
This is for bloodstar or who ever runs a zen chapter... take note that this is a suggested idea... not that i knew this was coming but it does get worse for those that refuse to do whats right... were zen for a reason and thats unity and the rights of all but still required for one purpose... figure it out guys...

Re: This Post is about ZEN leadership and its changes for the future! in all our chapters

New post by Stardango on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm
Yes have a word with them, and explain that we have Zen Leaders ( Forum Masters) and we as the ZEN council make the rules for all to follow , Lord Vader, IMADV 8, Pan, Sub-sailor, gorku, Duck and Stardango, are the council, we as a team make the decisions for ZEN! as always!

I as a member of the council request all chapter leaders to a meeting in the forum to account for there actions and intentions in running there chapters for the ZEN alliance!

Can all the council members send requests to the chapter leaders about this meeting

Kind Regards
Davy

LordOfDestruction
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfDestruction Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 am

What was this all about? 'it does get worse for those that refuse to do whats right', and who decides what is right? You little piece of scum, never active in the game, forever in v-mode, not answering messages? Who gave you that right? As for the questions, here they are:

1) Who elects the ZEN council? Or is it a self-elected body who claims they may make any decisions they deem appropriate?

2) I was under the impression that Stardango has retired, if not, then why is he not in ZEN in this universe and does not maintain any contact with the members? How can he be in the council and yet not in ZEN alliance in Hydra, particularly one with so many members? Surely he should join ZEN in Hydra, if only to boost its position in the ranking?

3) Can you briefly describe to us who the other council members are, for I have never heard of any of them except for Davy. Which universes are they in and how many points do they have?

4) Would you kindly explain why you were inactive in this universe for over a month, so that the uppercase 'I' appeared next to your nick, and it was only Talbot's good heart that stopped him from kicking you out? Can you explain why you do not respond to private messages. And why Pan, who seemingly is in the council too, was kicked out of ZEN in Hydra after a period of inactivity? Is this the level of gaming and interpersonal skills we may expect from the council, of which I have never heard before?

Player kizzy tells you the following:
i also have a question

is there a qualifying period that newer members need to attain before they gain any respect, or indeed,are simply considered to be loyal members of Zen?

in fact take that question gorku and put it to "the leaders"

I shall await a response with interest......

LordOfDestruction
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 am

Frankly, I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on exactly. Seems to be a lot of finger pointing and unappreciative talk going on.
LordOfDestruction wrote:
1) Who elects the ZEN council? Or is it a self-elected body who claims they may make any decisions they deem appropriate?
It is not really elected so much as those who started everything kind of got appointed the position. Along with those who came along and played a huge role in Zen and deserving of the position is kind of promoted one could say. Mostly the people that keep a watch and make sure things keep above water.

LordOfDestruction wrote:3) Can you briefly describe to us who the other council members are, for I have never heard of any of them except for Davy. Which universes are they in and how many points do they have?
Most are innactive and only browse the forums. You know its a game, like you have mentioned and real life does evolve and change resulting in people not being able to play as much or at all such as myself. I haven't seen anyone step up to take the spots of those not as active, if people showed their commitment to Zen myself along with the others would have moved people up accordingly.

This forum is owned and run by one of those council members. And your external area text speech on your alliance page in Hydra, was written by me, back on the previous universes.

I have no problem with people starting a new Zen chapter, it keeps the place alive. As long as it is done respectfully.
I would like that you be nice to the peoples names in red on these forums, along with everyone else but especially those in red, because they have all done countless hours of work with Zen, and it should be appreciated.
Duck
Duck

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next